How to advertise with us
Thanks for being interested to be seen on our strategic reflections sagas. Eleonora Escalante Strategy aims to help you to design, create and sustain beautiful endeavors, by writing interesting publications under the format of specific sagas or epics of short term duration.
The rationale of our sagas. Initially, Eleonora Escalante Strategy began to write a strategic management blog to provide educational material about strategic corporate advisory services based on our holistic approach: integral strategy. With time, we evolved, to create literature about integral strategy, contributing not only to educate our readers about how to think integrally when doing decision making (with a 360 degrees long term), but beyond that.
Our sagas hold a minimum of 26 episodes with a duration of 3 months or a bit more. We aim to write a minimum of 3 sagas per year. We have committed to publish two times per week (Tuesdays and Fridays) since the year 2017. In between sagas, we take two weeks off for recharging our batteries and do some maintenance work to our website value proposition.
By writing our sagas we illustrate how to philosophy, design, utilize mental integral frameworks and implement integral strategies in real life. We believe in sharing with joy about business strategy, corporate strategy, business ethics, entrepreneurship, history, art, education, economics, business models and every single topic related to integral strategic management.
Why strategic sagas? When it comes to integral strategy, our strategic sagas are the place for educating everyone who wants to know about it with ethics at the core. We publish about corporate strategy analysis of small, medium and large corporations (locally and globally). We publish about integral education. We publish about how the excessive and irrational application of disruptive technologies are hurting our brains. We write about strategic management concepts, models, frameworks in the most simple way. We publish about the importance of keeping our handmade attributes expressed in arts and crafts. We would love to start writing about the non-profits´ corporate strategy too. And we utilize examples. Many of them. We expect to be understood by everyone who understands English and has an interest in our area of domain.
By advertising in our strategic reflections sagas, you will find a selected group of influencers and audience who are decision-makers in their corporations, public institutions, multilateral banks, international cooperation agencies and recognized researchers and professors from different universities all over the world. The vast majority of our readers are CEOs, Board of Directors Representatives, Directors, and Managers who are moving their institutions to reinvent them to be aligned with the challenges of the future. We also hold close to our heart to several university students of diverse disciplines, and any type of people who love to read, and who follow our publications.
We differentiate ourselves from the rest of strategy bloggers, by sharing not in terms of the larger amount of traffic from social media, but by who are the readers who follow us. In addition, each of our sagas is composed as a university course (undergraduate or graduate). By reading us, you are being taught how to perform strategic reflections in your daily life.
How to advertise with us? We offer two advertisement methods on our website: Display Ads Banner Advertisement & Sponsored Review.
- Display Ads Banner Advertisement: You can display a banner advertisement in various places and sizes. Contact us to choose the one which suits your ad campaign requirements. You will be able to place your ads on the top, bottom and sidebars of our pages. The ads can be static or dynamic. You can select from different sizes of banner ads depending on your budget and need. Display Ads formats and Prices will be sent via email. You can contact us at email@example.com
- Sponsored Review: If you wish a specific strategic model analysis or corporate strategy analysis about your company, products, and services; we can publish it in our blog. We are always looking for companies to be used as our examples. We wish to expose your company to share our strategy knowledge, and yours can be seen as an example of our strategic models’ application. As an illustration of how can we publish about your company, please visit and click our posts.
Corporate Strategy Renewal applied to the company ABB (Asea Brown Boveri).
Value Proposition of Juan Valdez Coffee Shops El Salvador.
The Cheesecake Factory Uniqueness analysis using VCA, The Cheesecake Factory Uniqueness Analysis Explained, The Cheesecake Factory Uniqueness analysis using the Value Chain, The Cheesecake Factory Competitive Differentiation Analysis.
The business model version 2.0 of the Metro Rail San Salvador.
Features of Sponsored Review:
- We will write a genuine and in-depth strategic review analysis, covering your company based on the information you have provided. The depth of the analysis will depend on the quality of the information you will share with us or if it is a public company.
- Content per publication will be between 800 to 1,500 words each. You can select how many publications you wish, and the price will vary accordingly.
- Your post will be optimized for both readers and search engines.
- Your sponsored post will be shared on our main social media engines (Linkedin and Twitter).
If you are interested in a sponsored review, drop your email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Thank you in advance for your trust in us.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to appear in my blog, Eleonora Escalante Strategy has an exclusion list (it is the same list of the IFC-World Bank). We don´t publish about companies of the following industries:
- Production or trade in any product or activity deemed illegal under host country laws or regulations or international conventions and agreements, or subject to international bans, such as pharmaceuticals, pesticides/herbicides, ozone-depleting substances, PCB’s, wildlife or products regulated under CITES.
- Production or trade in weapons and munitions.
- Production or trade in alcoholic beverages (excluding beer and wine).
- Production or trade in tobacco.
- Gambling, casinos and equivalent enterprises.
- Production or trade in radioactive materials. This does not apply to the purchase of medical equipment, quality control (measurement) equipment and any equipment where IFC considers the radioactive source to be trivial and/or adequately shielded.
- Production or trade in unbonded asbestos fibers. This does not apply to purchase and use of bonded asbestos cement sheeting where the asbestos content is less than 20%.
- Driftnet fishing in the marine environment using nets in excess of 2.5 km. in length.
- Production or activities involving harmful or exploitative forms of forced labor/harmful child labor.
- Production, trade, storage, or transport of significant volumes of hazardous chemicals, or commercial scale usage of hazardous chemicals.
- Any kind of illegal operations company.
You must be logged in to post a comment.