What we do
We write strategic reflections
Eleonora Escalante Strategy is the author of strategic reflections sagas. Our philosophy is to offer strategic analysis of the most outstanding issues that affect business, economics, and education. We compose our articles based on academic updated knowledge, using a simple and crispy language style, searching for awe and beauty of wisdom in everything we write.
Up to this day we have completed 16 strategic academic documentary sagas (which are written in a LIVE strategic reflection mini-ebooks format):
- Value Proposition (14 episodes)
- Strategy regatta at the Volvo Ocean Race 2017-2018 (with more than 200 publications)
- Entrepreneurs without money (35 episodes)
- Integral Education: Strategic Challenges and a Roadmap ahead (30 episodes)
- How do I wish a country´s president to think? (9 episodes)
- Corporate Strategy as an Art: Saga is on hold until full sponsorship
- Revenge Strategy: Wasting the power of your hate with the guiltless (50 episodes)
- Losing our brains with disruptive technologies (41 episodes)
- On eagles wings: our recovery from Coronavirus (51 episodes)
- The Fallacy of the Middle-Class: Overcoming social resentment (26 episodes)
- High Quality vs Low-Cost Bargain: The Current Dichotomy! (26 episodes)
- The Hare and the Tortoise: The race is not to speedy (29 episodes)
- Portfolio Analysis: Igniting a long term spirit in a short term world (34 episodes)
- Bees at work (32 episodes)
- What´s up with water (30 episodes)
- Loving to read as a strategist (on current deployment)
We publish every week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. Occasionally, for reasons beyond our control, we can switch the day of publication to another day of the week.
We give corporate strategic advice
Our corporate strategy studio is the place where we carefully ask ourselves questions in order to design and think about how to provide conceptual and balanced strategic solutions to so many strategic problems on our planet.
We have gathered more than 20 years of experience, not just in the development and cooperation with international organizations and financing, but also in the context of social and business models that require our acumen.
Our commitment to making our theory of integral strategy a reality with environmental economics is shown in everything we do, write and advise.
We are constantly searching for consulting mandates with international cooperation entities.
Some of our clients in the past have been the World Bank – International Finance Corporation (IFC), Inter American Development Bank (IDB), Eurecna Consulting (Italy), The Secretariat for Central American Economic Integration (SIECA), and the Executive Secretariat for the Central American Monetary Council (SECMCA).
We make this world a better place
Inside our corporate strategy studio, we are always igniting the passion for creativity, innovation, and care for our planet.
As a result, we started to paint watercolors´ fine art to embellish our strategic reflections art.
Traditional art is part of our human DNA history and evolution. It must be protected and encouraged in every society and discipline; regardless if ballet or contemporary dancing, literature, sculpture, painting, singing, music, handmade embroideries, etc.
By painting and sharing our art, we promote and support the integral and ethical ESTEAM model of education for the new generations:
E – Ethics
S – Science
T – Technology (with a balanced and moderate approach)
E – Engineering
A – Art
M – Mathematics
You must be logged in to post a comment.